DeVilbiss DVFR Air Filters & Regulators
- Genuinely high air flows for conventional and compliant spray guns
- Rolling diaphragm for rapid response and precision control
- Optional filter specifications for spraying and air fed respiratory protection outfits
- Tough, heavy duty construction for long service life
- Multi-valved outlets for spray gun, air fed mask and air tools plus semi-automatic filter drains
- Tamper proof, removable and lockable adjustment knobs
Compressed air is the lifeblood of every sprayshop and its effective management is vital to operator safety, efficiency and maintaining ultimate finish quality.
The DeVilbiss DVFR range of air filter regulators and coalescers are manufactured using super resistant technopolymer materials used in the construction of the filter bodies ensuring total solvent resistance, while the state of the art rolling diaphragm technology ensures optimum air flow and precision control.
This high capacity, 90 cfm, three outlet unit has been designed for use in and around the spray booth. Constructed using leading edge techno-polymer materials, the DeVilbiss DVFR-1 is resistant to solvents. Dual filtration eliminates dirt down to 5 microns from reaching the spray guns and like all DeVilbiss DVFR filter regulators, condensate can be removed from the filter bowl manually or semi-automatically on depressurisation of the system.