Graco G40 Air Assisted Airless Spray Gun
£495.00 – £549.00 ex. VAT
Quality finishes and higher production speeds for wood and general metal finishing applications
Graco G40 spray gun provides superior finish quality with tighter pattern widths and higher production speeds. The indexing aircap provides fast and accurate positioning in vertical and horizontal positions.
- Lightweight gun offers greater position accuracy.
- Enhanced spray tip for uniform atomization and superior finish.
- Increased transfer efficiency from lower fluid and air pressure.
- Specially designed AAF tip line for soft spray, allowing tighter
- pattern width and position accuracy.
- Fewer parts means an overall lower cost of repair.
Reverse-A-Clean (RAC) Spray Gun
Improve spraying productivity and reduce downtime with the new XHD RAC SwitchTip
- Fast tip change without removing the tip guard housing
- Locking tab ensures tip stays securely in guard
- Recommended for heavy-duty applications up to 500
- bar (50.0 MPa, 7250 ps)
Available to use on applications such as: Light Commerial Painting, Moderate Commerical, Heavy Commerical, General Metal Finishing Spraying, Wood Finishing and Plastic Finishing Spraying.
Suitable to use with materials such as: Water-Based Paint, Solvent-Based Paint, Enamels, Waterbrone, Solventborne, High Solids, Single Component, Stains, Varnishes, Lacquers, Acid Catalyst and UV Coating.
With 11/40 GG4 Tip, With RAC Tip