Tyvek Classic Expert Disposable Coveralls
£25.50 ex. VAT
- New! Improved hood
- New! Longer zipper puller
- New sleeve design
- Chemical Protective Coverall Category III
- Type 5 – Protection against airborne solid particulate chemicals (Norm: EN ISO 13982-1)
- NEW Type 6 – Limited protection against liquid mist (New test method: EN ISO-17491-4 Method A)
- Electrostatic discharge if properly grounded (except Tyvek® Classic Xpert green) (Norm: EN 1149-5: 2008)
- NEW Class2 – Protection against particulate radioactive contamination (Norm: EN 1073-2:2002)
- NEW Biological protection (Norm: EN 14126:2003)
Tyvek® Classic Xpert ?Superior Type 5 and Type 6 protection disposable coverall which offers a barrier to permeation by liquids when tested according to EN ISO 6529 Method A and more stringent Type 6 test method. The excellent design and overall ergonomic shape of the garment ensures a perfect fit and protection whilst moving, across a whole host of applications.
Suitable for enhanced protection against a range of threats, from water-based chemical liquid splashes, asbestos, pharmaceutical and radioactive particulates to biological hazards.
Large, Medium, X-Large, XX Large, XXX Large