Wagner GA4000 Automatic Air Assisted Airless Spray Guns – ACIC/ACEC
£642.76 ex. VAT
- Fast and constant open-close speed – Fast trigger speed reduces overspray due to closer and more precise trigger positions to the workpiece.
- Small and lightweight providing mounting flexibility and fast movement.
- All wetted parts are in stainless steel so the gun is suitable for virtually any kind of paint.
- New air cap design ensures superior atomisation with a soft and smooth spray pattern.
- The fine and soft atomisation combined with a homogenous particle size guarantees a high transfer efficiency.
- The long life, easily interchangeable packing increases reliability and reduces downtime.
Wagner automatic AirCoat guns employ a new AirCoat atomisation process to produce the finest finishing results. These guns meet all market demands – highest flexibility, ultra light weight, compact dimensions and new long life packing for high process reliability. Whether lacquers for wood finishing, 2K materials for corrosion protection of metals or primers for leather coatings, the new GA 4000AC is perfect for your individual needs. Various base plates allow numerous installation options. With or without circulation.
GA 4000AC revolutionises the automatic coating processes with excellent finishing quality and transfer efficiencies. The results are an efficient coating process with the best surfaces.
Fast and constant open-close speed – Fast trigger speed reduces overspray due to closer and more precise trigger positions to the workpiece.
Smallest and lightest gun – The GA 4000AC is the smallest and lightest automatic AirCoat gun on the market. This provides mounting flexibility and fast movement.
Wide range of paints – All wetted parts are in stainless steel. So the gun is suitable for virtually any kind of paint.
Best atomisation – The new AirCoat atomisation provides a softer and smoother spray pattern. Due to the new air cap
design, the material pressure is reduced and the spray pattern becomes more homogenous.
High transfer efficiency – The fine and soft atomisation combined with a homogenous particle size guarantees a high transfer efficiency.
Long lifetime – The new long life packing increases the process reliability and reduces downtime. With the innovative cartridge system, the changing of the packing is simplified and takes only minutes!
Fixed settings – The base plate system maintains the position and all settings for reproducible spraying results.
Suitable for Materials such as:
- Wood and furniture industry
- Corrosion protection
- General metal industry
- Leather coating
Typical fluids can be used, such as:
- Stains, varnishes and lacquers
- Solvent- and waterbased paints
- PU and Epoxy materials
- 2K materials
- High solid materials
- UV paints
|Fluid Inlet||I – G 1/4″|
|Max Material Pressure||250 Bar (3626 PSI)|
|Max Material Temp||80°C|
|Max Air Inlet Pressure||8.0 Bar (116 PSI)|
|Compressed Air Connection||8mm|
|Max Sound Level||82dB|
|Size (L x W x H)||129x47x60mm||115x47x60mm|