Cup Gun Wagner PEM–X1 for small and material tests
The powder cup laboratory set is a useful, handy, flexible but yet high-performing equipment for powder coating component parts and small amounts as i.e. needed for laboratory- and development purposes.
WAGNER HiCoat manual guns are constructed for high coating output, high efficiency and a long service life. They offer the user optimal handling that is achieved through the use of robust materials, a weight-optimized design and a high performance charging and atomization system.
The new manual gun – Wagner PEM-X1 – sets the standard and trend for all kinds of surfaces used today in powder coating. The new gun generation improves perfection and precision even further – the product philosophy combines a balanced finesse on all levels with long life expectancy and optimal handling.
Well-balanced ergonomics are based on experience! WAGNER has incorporated this experience in the design of the new gun generation.
Yet again, WAGNER combines first-class design and functionality for perfect finishing solutions.
Wagner PEM-X1 advantages at a glance
- High transfer efficiency
- Perfect coating results
- Well balanced ergonomic handling
- Simply and easy maintenance
- Robust and lightweight design
- Wide range of accessories
Special advantages of using a Wagner PEM-X1 gun
- Compact and always ready-to-use
- System for perfect results: Due to the precise WAGNER regulation-technology and the gun-integrated dosing system, small amounts of powder can be applied, while still obtaining incredible results.
- Clear and user friendly: Taking advantage of the simple plugging-system, the powder container is easily attached and handy at the same time.
- Mobile system with convenient case
Gun Only, Kit