Water Wash Spray Booth (with Pump)
- Ideal For High Volume Spraying Operations
- No Filters to Replace – saving time & money
- Manufactured using latest CNC technology giving a superior construction and lasting durability.
- Can be used in a number of applications including:- Powder coating, Paint spraying, Polishing & finishing & Iso-cyanate spraying.
- No filters to replace as on a standard dry filter booth saving money on replacement filters.
- Aztec system only allows spraying to take place when fans are running and shuts fans off shortly after spraying finishes saving on running costs (optional extra).
- Virtually maintenance free and could need cleaning down only once a year.
- Conforms to COSHH and current HSE regulations including Noise at Work 2005.
- Virtually fool proof operation.
Water Wash Spray Booths are manufactured using the latest automated CNC and folding machinery. This will ensure the end user of a Robust, durable booth that will consistently perform as designed.
Water Wash Spray Booth: Water Curtain
Our Pumped Water Wash Booths have modular designed water curtains manufactured from prime galvanized steel in 1m sections. Each section has a galvanized trough with adjustment for maximum filtration. These water curtains are easily removable and easy to clean. Water curtains are galvanized as standard but are also available in stainless steel.
Water Wash Spray Booth: Water Scrub System
A heavy duty self priming water pump is used to continuously circulate water and to provide the water scrubbing system. The water scrub system consists of a manifold pipe across the full length of the water wash, this manifold then has 2 brass nozzles per 1m length. The nozzles spray down into the water tank through “bins” this prevents any particulate being extracted through the booth and into environment. In order to minimise any airborne water particles the booth also includes an eliminator system. The eliminators cause the air to sharply change direction, reducing the number of water particles.
In house installation teams ensure that the highest standards of onsite safety are adhered to. Full commissioning is available giving you the peace of mind that your booth complies with all current applicable regulations.
General specification for all axial fans
Casings – Fully welded, mild steel construction, with pre-punched flanges, as an alternative we can supply stainless steel and PVC.
Impellers – Adjustable pitch blade mounted in a aluminium hub, blades can be manufactured in polypropylene (max temp 60°C), glass reinforced nylon (max temp 150°C) and aluminium (max temp 250°C). We can also supply fixed pitch mild steel & stainless steel impellers.
Finish – As standard cases are de-greased, and powder coated, as an alternative casings can be galvanized or epoxy coated.