The Graco XP70 Plural-Component Sprayer is designed to pump, mix and spray high-viscosity, high-solids coatings such as Jotun Penguard HSP or Sherwin Williams C400 Epoxy. In addition, the XP70’s design allows you to gravity feed, which can eliminate the need for feed pumps, saving you money. When you upgrade from hand mixing, you’ll find that the XP70 provides excellent return on investment, by reducing material waste and by using less clean-up solvent.
• Reduced material waste
• No more throwing away unused mixed material at the end of the day
• Save money by using less clean-up solvent
• Consistent material quality – no more guesswork or human error in measuring materials
• Easy to operate – minimal training required
• Reduced maintenance costs
• Rated for 7250 psi (500 bar, 50 MPa) to handle viscous materials and long hose lengths
Contact us to see how this machine can save you money and increase your efficiency.
For more information on this machine or any other spray equipment enquiries, email email@example.com or call us on 01452 525757.